Tuesday 23 April 2013

Mac Paint Pot 'Chilled on Ice' and 'Lets Skate' swatches and review

Hello again! Today I thought I'd do a little blog post about my newest additions to my make up collection which is the mac paint pots in chilled on ice and let's skate, these are reaaaaaaaally glittery paint pots so if you don't like glitter STEER CLEAR OF THESE! But I love glitter so they are an absolute must have for me they are just so beautiful. Anyhow I shall proceed with the photographs instead of rambling on In my introduction!




First up is Chilled on Ice. So this is what it looks like from underneath the pot, it doesn't look too fancy and it didn't catch my eye until I opened it in the shop.



This is what it looks like in the pot when the lid has been taken off it's absolutely gorgeous!



Second is Lets Skate which is my personal favourite, this is what it looks like from underneath the pot, it's a gorgeous pale pink colour.



This is what it looks like in the pot, it's a beautiful sparkly pink and its so light it's perfect for brightening up inner eyes but I also use it as a base or even on its own if I am rushing in the morning and just want a quick fix.






So here are the swatches side by side, first with flash and then without. The left one is lets skate and the right one is chilled on ice, as you can see they are very similar in formula, and the glitter is the same I think it's just the colour is slightly different, lets skate being pink and chilled on ice being champagne. I absolutely adore the, both and use them regularly ever since I bought them! Hope this has helped you if you were wondering about these paint pots and i definitely recommend buying one of these if not both!
Thanks for taking the time to read this, lots of love Delphine.

Instagram: delphine1995 YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/cheekydelphine 






No comments:

Post a Comment